Saturday 16 February 2013

Blow-drying your hair

I have medium length, thick brunet hair. I have layers in my hair to make my hair lighter around my face, if I let my hair dry naturally it has a slight wave to it. I like my hair when it is natural but sometimes I want a change so I will either curl it or straighten it. At the moment I have been straightening it with my GDH's...I know these are good straighteners, but lets be honest heat isn't the best thing for your hair. I was browsing Youtube and the internet and I came across videos and posts about blow-drying your hair straight. I thought it was worth a try and I am hooked! I love how you can make your hair pin straight or have little curls at the ends of your hair.

Here are 2 Videos I watched which gave me the inspiration;
and.....



No comments:

Post a Comment